Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
CM Punk Ice Cream Wallpaper by kapaeme CM Punk Ice Cream Wallpaper by kapaeme
Who wouldn't want some Straight Edge Ice Cream? :giggle:

Another great moment on Raw by CM Punk, I think it was the pop of the night xD


Hope you like it :)
Add a Comment:
 
:icondragon-kid:
Dragon-Kid Featured By Owner Jul 29, 2014
This ice cream is the only thing John Cena lacks in merchandise.
Reply
:iconkwr2k11:
kwr2k11 Featured By Owner Jun 6, 2014
Have you seen the new WWE Slam City action cartoons, based on the Slam City action figure line?

The premise is that there's this new authority figure, called The Finisher.  He fires all the WWE Superstars and Divas, and they are forced to find day jobs in WWE Slam City.

John Cena is now working in an Oil change/car repair service,, Sheamus is an usher at the slam city theater, kane is at the local school as a cafeteria worker, serving up hot lunches, Alberto Del Rio is a barista, and Rey Mysterio is a crossing guard.  They have CM Punk selling ice cream to kids at the part.
Reply
:iconjadepokemon:
JadePokemon Featured By Owner Jun 15, 2013
Hell yeah! WWE Ice Cream Bars FTW!
Reply
:iconlukemcfc141:
LukeMCFC141 Featured By Owner Jun 5, 2013  Student Writer
I think, when Punk first mentioned the Ice Cream bars, they got a pop even bigger than when Rock returned to be guest host.
Reply
:iconkapaeme:
kapaeme Featured By Owner Jun 27, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
But where the hell are they?!?! D:
Reply
:iconsydneyloves111:
SydneyLoves111 Featured By Owner Mar 25, 2013  Hobbyist Artist
If there was a CM Punk ice cream bar I would eat it take the wrapper and staple it on my wall and treasure it for eternity
Reply
:iconkapaeme:
kapaeme Featured By Owner Mar 26, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I want one too!!! Argh dammit!
Reply
:iconsydneyloves111:
SydneyLoves111 Featured By Owner Mar 26, 2013  Hobbyist Artist
Totally :3
Reply
:iconcassiecros13:
CassieCros13 Featured By Owner Aug 14, 2012  Student Writer
This. Must. Happen. Now.
Reply
:iconkapaeme:
kapaeme Featured By Owner Aug 14, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Agreeeeed! :D
Reply
:iconbluediamondpikachu93:
give him his ice cream
Reply
:iconkapaeme:
kapaeme Featured By Owner Aug 13, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
We want ice cream bars!
Reply
:iconbluediamondpikachu93:
yea
Reply
:iconmalebeja:
Malebeja Featured By Owner Jun 30, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Wow...Helados marca CM Punk!
Yeah!
Inovacion en helados!
Deben ser ricos!
;);)
Reply
:iconviolanceisfun:
violanceisfun Featured By Owner May 26, 2012
"where are my CM Punk Ice cream bars ?"
Reply
:iconkapaeme:
kapaeme Featured By Owner May 28, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:icontruestoryplz:
Reply
:iconmewtow4590:
Mewtow4590 Featured By Owner Apr 10, 2012
Finally!!! What the hell took you so long??? We now have the Wwe ice cream bars
Reply
:iconkapaeme:
kapaeme Featured By Owner Apr 11, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Progress!!!
Reply
:iconmewtow4590:
Mewtow4590 Featured By Owner Apr 11, 2012
Well i call dibs on a cm punk bar
Reply
:iconricardoxwwehdzruiz:
ricardoxwwehdzruiz Featured By Owner Apr 8, 2012
is funny iam your fan
Reply
:iconkapaeme:
kapaeme Featured By Owner Apr 11, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!
Reply
:iconmaxvision92:
maxvision92 Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2011  Hobbyist General Artist
To paraphrase the old ads for the original ice cream: "Finally, a CM Punk Cena can actually lick"
Reply
:iconkapaeme:
kapaeme Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2011  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Whoa!
Reply
:icontailskriby:
TailsKriby Featured By Owner Dec 21, 2011   Digital Artist
This may be a weird comment, but CM Punk looks like a cross breed between Rayman and a Farmville character xD
Reply
:iconkapaeme:
kapaeme Featured By Owner Dec 21, 2011  Hobbyist Digital Artist
LOL
Reply
:iconalphamoxley95:
AlphaMoxley95 Featured By Owner Dec 19, 2011  Hobbyist General Artist
WWE needs to bring back the Ice cream bars. NOOOOW!!!!!!
Reply
:iconkwr2k11:
kwr2k11 Featured By Owner Nov 21, 2011
Where are the WWE Ice Cream Bars?
Reply
:iconkapaeme:
kapaeme Featured By Owner Nov 22, 2011  Hobbyist Digital Artist
CM Punk asked that same thing!
Reply
:iconprfctcellrulz:
prfctcellrulz Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2011
(Holds up "We want ice cream bars!" sign!)

--
I'm Primus in the Transformers-Crew!
I'm Red Dragon Archfiend/Assault Mode in the Duel-Monsters Club!
KIM POSSIBLE FOREVER! JOIN THE KIM POSSIBLE FIGHT FOR FIVE: [link]
VIVA NO MA'AM! JOIN THE National Organization of Men Against Amazonian Masterhood!
"Please put down your weapon! You have 20 SECONDS to comply!" -ED 209, RoboCop
97% of teens only see the Transformers franchise because of Shia La Beouf or Megan Fox/Rosie Huntington-Whitely. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're the other 3% that goes to see things explode and robots beating the crap outta each other!
Please check my Journal for my Yu-Gi-Oh! card wantlist!
Reply
:iconkapaeme:
kapaeme Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2011  Hobbyist Digital Artist
LOL
Reply
:iconprfctcellrulz:
prfctcellrulz Featured By Owner Dec 9, 2011
BTW, my birthday was tuesday. My sister ordered me the CM Punk "Best In The World" shirt. (The one he wears now.)

--
I'm Primus in the Transformers-Crew!
I'm Red Dragon Archfiend/Assault Mode in the Duel-Monsters Club!
KIM POSSIBLE FOREVER! JOIN THE KIM POSSIBLE FIGHT FOR FIVE: [link]
VIVA NO MA'AM! JOIN THE National Organization of Men Against Amazonian Masterhood!
"Please put down your weapon! You have 20 SECONDS to comply!" -ED 209, RoboCop
97% of teens only see the Transformers franchise because of Shia La Beouf or Megan Fox/Rosie Huntington-Whitely. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're the other 3% that goes to see things explode and robots beating the crap outta each other!
Please check my Journal for my Yu-Gi-Oh! card wantlist!
Reply
:iconsilverdragonpeyton8:
silverdragonpeyton8 Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2011  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
i like it, this is cool
Reply
:iconkapaeme:
kapaeme Featured By Owner Nov 6, 2011  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thanks a lot!
Reply
:iconsilverdragonpeyton8:
silverdragonpeyton8 Featured By Owner Nov 12, 2011  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
you're welcome
Reply
:iconajleefan4life:
AJLeefan4life Featured By Owner Oct 20, 2011  Hobbyist Artist
I love this. and LOL at Cena and Vince's faces. :D
Reply
:iconkapaeme:
kapaeme Featured By Owner Oct 21, 2011  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:giggle:
Reply
:iconrosepetal179:
rosepetal179 Featured By Owner Sep 19, 2011
i want some straightedge ice cream!!!!
Reply
:iconkapaeme:
kapaeme Featured By Owner Sep 20, 2011  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Me too!!! Let's riot!!!
Reply
:iconrosepetal179:
rosepetal179 Featured By Owner Sep 20, 2011
okay!
Reply
:iconajleefan4life:
AJLeefan4life Featured By Owner Sep 10, 2011  Hobbyist Artist
Oh my gosh, I love this picture! :D
Reply
:iconkapaeme:
kapaeme Featured By Owner Sep 10, 2011  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Really? That's nice, thank you :)
Reply
:iconseetan490:
seetan490 Featured By Owner Sep 9, 2011
Now I want ice cream after seeing this..
Reply
:iconkapaeme:
kapaeme Featured By Owner Sep 9, 2011  Hobbyist Digital Artist
LOL
Reply
:iconseetan490:
seetan490 Featured By Owner Sep 15, 2011
:iconicecream:
Reply
:iconbigmamaedge:
bigmamaedge Featured By Owner Aug 20, 2011
love it...I wish you would make some things for Pokemon and Naruto Shippudon..I love those shows too
Reply
:iconkapaeme:
kapaeme Featured By Owner Aug 21, 2011  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I love those shows too :)
Reply
:iconobsessivecenagirl:
ObsessiveCenaGirl Featured By Owner Aug 12, 2011
Love it!
Reply
:iconkapaeme:
kapaeme Featured By Owner Aug 13, 2011  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thank you ^^
Reply
:iconobsessivecenagirl:
ObsessiveCenaGirl Featured By Owner Aug 17, 2011
You're welcome
Reply
:iconnexxxustheuber:
neXXXusTheUber Featured By Owner Aug 8, 2011  Hobbyist General Artist
id die for some wwe cm punk ic bars :P
Reply
Add a Comment:
 
×
Download JPG 1680 × 1050




Details

Submitted on
July 14, 2011
Image Size
929 KB
Resolution
1680×1050
Link
Thumb
Embed

Stats

Views
14,286 (3 today)
Favourites
215 (who?)
Comments
228
Downloads
749
×